GeoDesic Solutions Classifieds Stopped Working

Dhersh

Help. Is there any update? My site was running until last week and just stopped working. The hosting company said everything is still in order. I've posted, called, emailed, etc. Geodesic but no response. I don't want to pay a bunch of money to rebuild my site on another package and then have this turn back on. However, the site has been down now for about 6 days.

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
Help. Is there any update? My site was running until last week and just stopped working. The hosting company said everything is still in order. I've posted, called, emailed, etc. Geodesic but no response. I don't want to pay a bunch of money to rebuild my site on another package and then have this turn back on. However, the site has been down now for about 6 days.
Have you tried emailing directly to "[email protected]"? Try that right from your own email account. Also, I would take a look in the forums for "jonyo." He's under a new username. He was the lead developer for Geo a few years back, so he may be able to help you out. Update this thread with what happens. Thanks.

Also, as a side note, I would try emptying the "templates_c" folder in your working directory with an FTP program. My sites used to stop working all the time until I emptied that folder. Then they'd work again. There's a bug with the software and some server setups.

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
Do you have any idea how happy I am to hear that my suggestion worked for you? That's awesome! I thought I was the only one to ever face that problem. I'm glad it got your site back up and running. For years I would check my sites every few hours, just to make sure they were still operational.

Photographers! Show Off Your Photos!

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thaidt