Glaszart is Now Selling Bird All Occasion Greeting Cards on Etsy

laurag

Pro Member
Glaszart is now selling on Etsy. I offer unique bird greeting cards for any occasion. A perfect gift for bird lovers. All cards are printed on high quality Red River paper with high gloss. These cards are perfect for all occasions and the premium quality allows these cards to be displayed for many years to come. Cards are also suitable for framing. Thank you in advance for visiting my shop!

American Goldfinch

Tufted Titmouse

Evening Grosbeak

Blue Jay

Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee

KristinaW

Nice cards! I love this. In the past, I've printed many greeting cards and I use Red River paper exclusively. At first, I looked for Canon paper with the crease line for folding and couldn't find any. Red River was the only brand that offered it (that I could find). That's fine because the glossy photo paper is super glossy and very nice. If you know of any other paper brands that sell all the different sizes that Red River does, please let me know. Good luck with your business! I'll check it out for sure.

laurag

Pro Member
Thank you for your kind words! I also tried looking for Canon paper, but I have become a big fan of Red River paper. Yes, I will let you know if I come across similar quality in the future. Thank you again and thank you for visiting my shop!

Photographers! Show Off Your Photos!

Latest posts

Follow Us on Facebook!