Hi From Kristina

KristinaW

Hi Everyone! My name is Kristina Williams and I live in Topeka, Kansas. I was the yearbook editor in my high school for three years and now I'm taking photography, design and art courses at Wichita State University. I also work for a wedding photographer over the summers, when I'm not at school.

I have a lot of experience with photography and graphics, but I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. That's why I'm here. I would like to learn more and to help anyone and share what I already know with others. I shoot with Nikon and Canon cameras and use Lightroom and Photoshop to edit all my pictures. I hope I can help and be helped.

JGaulard

Staff member
Welcome aboard Kristina! If you need anything, please just ask. We are all in this boat together. By the way, what would you like to do after you graduate college?

KristinaW

Welcome aboard Kristina! If you need anything, please just ask. We are all in this boat together. By the way, what would you like to do after you graduate college?
Thank you! After I graduate, I would LOVE to work for a magazine as either editor, on site photographer or something that has to do with page layout.