Photos of Sugarloaf Mountain in Maine

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
I took this photo yesterday while visiting Sugarloaf Mountain in Carrabassett, Maine for their Homecoming Weekend. We took a ride up to the top of the mountain on the chair lift. The spot we landed was approximately 400 feet above sea level. Anyway, on the way up, I took a lot of photographs and video. This was one shot I thought was nice. It's of a couple on their way up the mountain as well.

Canon T7i
F 5.6
1/200 Second
ISO 400
18-135mm Lens @ 135mm

couple-sitting-ski-lift.jpg

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
I grabbed this photo while sitting on the chairlift as we were making our way to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain in Maine. The sun was out for much of the morning, but the clouds rolled in during the afternoon. I initially thought all my photos were going to suffer from the lack of sunshine, but I think the clouds actually add a bit of interest to things.

As we climbed the mountain, the trees looked much different than they did at the base. The white birches were really beat up and the smell of the pines became very apparent. It's a beautiful area up there. That's for sure.

Canon Rebel T7i
F 7.1
1/100 Second
ISO 100
18-135mm Lens @ 24mm

sugarloaf-mountain.jpg

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please use this thread to post your photographs of Sugarloaf Mountain in Maine. Thanks!