Pictures of Mount Washington & North Conway, New Hampshire

• Thread starter JGaulard
  • Start date
JGaulard

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
I'm writing this post as an addition to my previous one on the topic. In my last post, I discussed how to go about creating a panoramic image using Adobe Camera Raw. Today, I'd simply like to show you a few photos of our trip to Mount Washington and North Conway, New Hampshire.

We visited this area in the autumn of 2018 and it was stunning. I've never quite seen anything like it. Mount Washington is a lot to take in and I thought it was pretty cool how there was already snow at the top of the mountain and it was only October. There was no snow on the ground. Also, North Conway is a great little town. Tons of tourists, but it wasn't too crowded. I wouldn't advise visiting on a weekend in the fall though. We went on a Monday and that was enough people for us. I can only imagine the sheer volume of humans on the weekends.

Enjoy the photos. I quickly pulled a few from my collection. These were decent, but I've got lots of others to share as well. Perhaps I'll add to this thread in the future.

Attachments

• jackson-new-hampshire-covered-bridge.jpg
    jackson-new-hampshire-covered-bridge.jpg
    206.3 KB Views: 1
  • mount-washington.jpg
    mount-washington.jpg
    204.8 KB Views: 2
  • mount-washington-distance.jpg
    mount-washington-distance.jpg
    220.1 KB Views: 6
  • north-conway-steam-train.jpg
    north-conway-steam-train.jpg
    263.1 KB Views: 2
  • north-conway-train-station.jpg
    north-conway-train-station.jpg
    149.6 KB Views: 3
  • north-conway-train-tracks.jpg
    north-conway-train-tracks.jpg
    205.6 KB Views: 3
Pictures of Mount Washington & North Conway, New Hampshire was posted on 01-23-2020 by JGaulard in the Photo Galleries forum.

Search